What comes to mind first when we hear Red and Black? Of course, this is a casino. Anyone who has ever come across a casino, watching movies, programs about a casino or playing in a casino in real life or on the Internet, then knows that "Red and Black" is an integral part of a casino, or, more precisely, of a roulette.
For centuries, the desire to quickly hit a big jackpot attracted almost everyone, and even those who are least passionate. We can't say that playing roulette is exactly the option that will really enrich you. Like with any game, these are risks. Especially if the risks involve real money. Nevertheless, many people play, always and constantly, online and offline, they do not always and constantly win, it's another matter how much money was needed to get into a profit. But that's another topic.
It is not easy to win in roulette, as the casino is always !!! remember, will always be in profit! Therefore, if you decide to conquer the casino, turn off emotions and remember mathematics and analytics, because the falling out of numbers is not random.
There is a certain strategy for playing roulette, which involves winning. This is not to say that this is a 100% hit, but often this technique increases the chances of winning. It is especially attractive for beginners and inexperienced players.
We would like to say a few words about the roulette itself. It includes a playing field in the form of a table, divided into Zero, three main fields with numbers from 0 to 36 with a red and black field under them, where players place bets using chips. The roulette itself with numbers indicated on it with fields in red and black , as well as the green Zero, aka 0. Well, and, of course, the ball, which, with the help of the croupier, allows us to either win or lose.
You've probably seen that most seasoned players sit around the roulette playing field and place their bets. We can do this too, but the winning chance is minimal, unless we're lucky. Therefore, we will move the bets aside for now and will use a slightly different approach that will save your money and even increase it.
This is the well-known strategy "Red and Black". For the Roulette game, we need two buttons on the playing field: red and black.
So, ideally, a roulette wheel with the number of digits on the field from zero to 36 will suit us. European with 37 is not suitable. By the way, there are a lot of roulette options. This is American, and the already mentioned European, and French, and card, and letter ... But now we're talking not about variations, but about strategy. Although, in any roulette, everything can work out well, if you keep in mind the risks. But let's take 36.
What is the point. You place a bet, for example, $1 on red. You are waiting for the number to appear on the roulette wheel. You look at what number the ball stopped on - the winning option, or rather what color. In our case, the numbers do not matter to us, only red or black. If it is red, then you have doubled your winnings, if it is black, you have lost.
And this is where the fun begins. Further, if you lose, you bet on the same red again without changing your position. But you have to double your bet. That is, now you are already betting $2 on red. Spinning and… lucky! If not, you stay on the same red and double your last bet, that is, bet not 2, but 4 dollars until the result is achieved.
Thus, you not only strategically approach the game, making a bet without changing positions from red to black or vice versa, which deprives you of a chance of success, but you will also increase your bet many times if you win, thereby you still remain in the profit! Most players call this version of the roulette game a win-win.
Let's take a look further. After the bet is played - you won $4 on red! Congratulations, it turned into 8. Now you switch to black and bet $1 again according to the above scheme. Thus, you minimize the risks of financial losses and increase the chance of success.
It is in the game "Red and Black" that the simple matter lies in the probabilities. I.e. the more times in a row the red color fell out, the higher the probability of black falling out in the next spin. For example, red fell four times in a row. This means that the probability of getting red for the fifth time will be 5%, and the probability of winning is 95%. These are purely mathematical calculations.
Remember the simple two-point rule in the Red and Black Roulette game:
a) to double the bet (1-2-4-8-16-32-64 ...);
b) and if red or black falls out 5, 6, 7 times in a row in a roulette wheel, then the probability of a color change to the opposite one increases.
Well, and most importantly, we do not play "all in" (for all the money). Of course, if you are not a desperate gambler, but want to experience the fun and enjoy the Roulette game of chance.
Good luck to all!
What comes to mind first when we hear Red and Black? Of course, this is a casino. Anyone who has ever come across a casino, watching movies, programs about a casino or playing in a casino in real life or on the Internet, then knows that “Red and Black” is an integral part of a casino, or, more precisely, of a roulette.